Aug 23, 2019
Phil Bohlender is the real deal. He has been
instrumental in turning around divisions within six Fortune 100
companies. I know you’ll find my visit with him as fascinating as I
did, whether you are a business owner, a parent or a 13-year-old
with a brother or sister who looks up to you.
We are all leaders.
In this fast-paced episode:
- What the Dalai Lama, Stephen Covey and Phil's Spanish teacher
have in common
- The 7 Essential Traits of Leaders
- Listening: 3 powerful words to use
- Empowering: How to over-deliver
- Achieving: Why you should celebrate your achievements
- Recognizing: How to show sincere appreciation
- Directing: What to say so others feel respected
- Educate: How to invest in those you lead
- Serving: The most important question to ask yourself when you
are in the service of others
- 3 signs you should consider a career in coaching!
For Phil's links, visit: https://SonnyRadio.com/show